CURRENT TURN AROUND IS 2-6 WEEKS
Here you will find the answer to any question you may have about ordering or coco kini's in general, please read this prior to contacting me to keep the volume of emails I receive to a minimum. As a one woman show it is more important for me to put my time & energy into creating & completing orders than it is for me to be responding to emails for hours at a time! If I am emailed with a question that is answered below you will be sent the link for this page so take the time to read it & get your questions answered!
1. I live close, can I just pick up my bikini instead of having it shipped?
-Unfortunately pickup's are not an option. All items must be shipped to make things easier on me. I am a one woman shop & do not have the time to handle pickups as well as shipping items.
2. Can I send you my measurements for a custom fit bikini?
-I do not take custom measurement's but to make sure you find the best fit for you please refer to our size chart.
3. I need my bikini quick, can it be rushed?
-If you need a bikini before the date your order would arrive you may contact me PRIOR to ordering, bikini's will not be rushed if requested once the bikini has already been purchased. To rush a bikini there will be $20.00 charge on top of the order total including shipping & taxes. Expedited shipping is not a rush order, it just rushes the shipping once your order is complete.
4. I ordered a bikini but I just saw something on Instagram that I like better, can I make a change?
-Unfortunately I cannot accept changes once the order has been placed. It is too difficult for me to make sure the change is made so please be sure that you are 100% with the size, fabric, & style that you choose for your kini.
5. When is the next public event?
6. I want to purchase bikini's but I would like to try them on first.
-At this time the only way to try before you buy is to attend one of our events or visit a store that carries coco kini's. You can find a list of stores who carry our product's on our Events & Wholesale page.
7. I found a photo of a coco kini but the fabric or style is not offered on the website, can I still purchase this bikini?
-If the fabric is not offered on the website chances are it was a print from a previous season & I do not have it any longer. The best way to score older patterns & styles is to attend a public event.
8. The tracking number on my order shows that my bikini was delivered but I did not receive it, what do I do?
-In cases like this the customer will have full responsibility in contacting & disputing with the post office. Coco Kini cannot be held responsible for replacing these items.
9. I received my bikini but I am second guessing my fabric/style choices. Can I exchange it?
-Exchanges will only be accepted for sizing purposes. When exchanging a bikini absolutely NO changes other than size will be made on your bikini. Please refer to our Shipping & Exchanges page for more information on exchanges.
10. Why does it take so long?
-Each bikini is handmade to order. This means that once you order your bikini it is specially made for you with the specifications you choose. I personally hand cut each piece, sew each piece & double check each piece once I am done to make sure it is perfect. I am a one woman shop & I do absolutely everything on my own. From creating styles to making the website, responding to emails & packaging & shipping once the day is done. Please be patient with me, there is not a day I sit at home & decide i'm taking the day off! I will always try to get your bikini to you as quickly as possible.
11. I've already worn my bikini but I found an issue with it.
-Please check your bikini upon receiving it to make sure everything is perfect & there are no issues. Once it is worn there will be no exchanges, altering, or repairing.
12. I am ordering multiple pieces, can I get a discount?
-Bulk discounts are not given unless it is a wholesale order. To receive a discount on your order stay in tune with our social media accounts & sign up for our emails to be the first to hear when we have sales & promotions going on!
13. Can you just alter my bikini instead of doing an exchange?
-Unfortunately once a bikini is made it is extremely hard to alter. With this being said, if your order comes in & you do not like the fit, it is best to do a size exchange.
14. I ordered the smallest, or largest size & it is too big/too small. Can I get a refund?
-Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds for this reason. To prevent a situation like this please check out our size chart before ordering.
15. I found a bikini style I like that you don't offer, can you custom make it for me?
-I do not take custom orders for measurements, styles, or fabrics. What you see on the website is what is currently being offered.